Thursday, October 27, 2016

Greetings my Scary Spooky Halloween Friends! You're running out of time to find a costume, in fact you just thought of it again when you read this post didn't you??? You can stand hours staring at costumes at the Party Stores or you can call me here at Sassy Seconds, 352-530-7988 and I'll hold one of the custumes pictured until you get here to pick it up! You can choose from our Sexy Mrs. Claus outfit (you could put a sign on your back in true Janet Jackson, (etc....) style that says "Mrs. Claus if you're Nasty!"), or you could be a well dressed Witch in the other lovely outfit pictured that comes with a free witch hat (wart not included)! In addition, I've been putting fall clothing and accessories out all week so come see me today or Owner, Robin and her Mom, Connie tomorrow and Saturday. I promise, a visit to this store will be the best time you've ever had shopping! See you soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment