Monday, October 10, 2016

Good Morning my Sassy Frassy Friends! Laurie here on this glorious Monday with just the slightest hint of cooler weather to come (please?)! I don't know about you but I've already pulled my boots out of hibernation and plan to wear them soon, cool weather or not! I bought them, I'm wearing them!! :) Anyway, I hope that everyone has recovered from the storm. We are so very thankful that Matthew's wrath spared us here in Mt. Dora, but know that other areas did not fare as well and are sending prayers. On another note, our friend Randy, owner of Randy Young Salon, located just across the street from Sassy Seconds, is hosting his annual Wigs & Wishes benefit to support children with cancer this Saturday night, October 15th from 6:30 - 9:30. There will be entertainment (see flyer below), delicious food provided by local vendors, adult beverages, a silent auction and more; all for just a suggested $25 donation! I'll be attending with my husband to honor my Mother who succumbed to cancer October 15th, over 30 years ago, at the age of 53. It promises to be a nice evening so please consider attending. Randy kindly suggested that we might open up Sassy during the event in case folks want to drift over to check out the store. Owner Robin will be here to welcome you and show you around! Thanks Randy for hosting this terrific event and for always supporting Sassy Seconds! I'll be here all week (I sound like a Vegas lounge act!) so come see me and let's shop! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment