Friday, August 19, 2016

Greetings All! It's been a great day so far at Sassy Seconds visiting with some of my favorite customers. I inevitably learn something including a review of Mt. Dora's newest restaurant (thumbs up), the perks of Planet Fitness, and who won what at the Olympics. It's all good, and they made some great purchases so really, you can't beat that with a stick (as my Father would say!). Also, BIG SALE here at Sassy today and Saturday (20th) with 20% off all sundresses and shorts to make room for some Fall (I know, shouldn't be capitalized...) and Winter items. Of course every Mt. Dorian knows that you can wear sundresses and shorts throughout Winters here ! So, get crack-a-lackin' and I'll see you here very soon! Stay hydrated. It's still hot out there! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment