Monday, August 22, 2016

Gooood Morning Mount Dora and Beyond!!! Laurie here. I say it all the time, but I love the people I meet here at @Sassy Seconds! On Friday afternoon, four beautiful women came in toting a cuter than cute four month old who was bagging serious zzzzzzzs! Come to find out that I had 4 generations right there in front of me: Sue Townsend, Debbie Howell, Rachel Howell and her son Max! They did some serious and speedy (Max woke up...:) shopping before honoring me with a snapshot on their way out. Thanks girls! Also, Ellen and Tegan were back to shop for a cocktail dress for an upcoming wedding. We found a classic midnight blue dress that was a perfect fit and check out the necklace! Mission acccomplished! Thanks to all who shopped Sassy this weekend. It's a new week and I'm here to serve! See you soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment