Monday, February 20, 2017

Good Monday Morning my Not Ready for the Weekend to be Over Friends!

Laurie here. I was dragging when I got into
Sassy Seconds this morning but good fortune shined on me when new customers and now friends Nina and Wendy walked in to perk me up. They'd been on a long walk when Wendy's flip flop broke! Fortunately they remembered passing Sassy earlier in the morning. It took Wendy about 3 minutes to find 2 pair of shoes, and then she took a great looking Coach bag and several pieces of jewelry off of my hands! Thank you girls for shopping Sassy, and for your hugs and positive thoughts. They were much needed today as I shared with you, and as you said, there was a reason you came in and we met! I love this town and I so appreciate the friends I have made in this store. It keeps me smiling! Hope to make a few more friends today so come see me! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment