Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Eve my Frenzied Friends! Laurie here! Yep the store is open on this beautiful Wednesday and I've already had a great day! Thanks shoppers :). There are still plenty of Sassy items for you so come see me after you clean out Publix. Also quit stressing over the fact that 40 relatives you barely know will be at your door tomorrow bright and early! The store will be closed on Thanksgiving day so we can all overeat, and officially we are closed Friday, but..., since I am staying in town for Thanksgiving, if any of you want to bring your Thanksgiving company to the shop on Friday, just call the shop today and let me know and I'll open it just for you :); 352-930-7988. I live about 3 blocks away from the store so can be there in a jiffy. The store will be open as usual on Saturday from 10 - 6:00 and we will be celebrating Small Business Saturday! Please take a break from Mall and Superstore shopping to "shop local" and support the many small businesses of Mt. Dora! I know this small business would certainly appreciate it! Until then, hold those you love and for whom you are thankful extra close, and let them know what they mean to you, then do the same thing tomorrow...and the next day...and the next. Cheers! Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment